Has NAMD been ported to Itanium2 + Linux?

From: Randy Crawford (rand_at_rice.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 10:06:44 CDT

Does anyone know if NAMD runs on Itanium2 Linux clusters?

I have a research group here at Rice who badly needs NAMD ASAP, but after
several weeks of battling the code to get it working on our Itanium2 Linux
cluster, I've admitted defeat.

I've looked at the FAQ, which almost implies that NCSA has ported NAMD to their
Itanium cluster. But there are no details. Has that happened? Who might I
contact to learn more about how it was done?

Thanks for any help,

    Randy

--
Randy Crawford   http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~rand   rand AT rice DOT edu