Cell Basis Vectors

From: Raymond C. Fort Jr. (rcfort_at_maine.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 05 2004 - 07:57:53 CDT

How does one determine the cell basis vectors when setting up a simulation
in a periodic box? I have used the "measure minmax" command to obtain the
dimensions of the box. Am I correct to assume that these are the numbers I
need?

Thanks for any help!

Ray

Professor Ray Fort Jr. rcfort_at_maine.edu
Department of Chemistry chemistry.umeche.maine.edu/fort.html
University of Maine Voice: (207)-581-1180
Orono, ME 04469 FAX: (207)-581-1191

Computer modeling of organic and biomolecules; chemistry of lignin
and cellulose