Re: build charm on ia-64 linux

From: Sichun Yang (syang_at_physics.ucsd.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 11 2004 - 21:44:12 CDT

Gengbin,
Thank you for your quick response.
In fact, I have talked with the sysad about the passwordless login.
After we tested it and we can submit interactive jobs (e.g: qsub -I).
And the jobs can get through if we replace the "charmrun" line with a
"sleep 100" in the submit script, which might remind us that it is due to
the "charmrun". Any further suggestion or hint?
Thanks,
-Sichun