question about autogen in topology file

From: jz7_at_duke.edu
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 13:41:00 CDT

Dear all,

I have a question about the line "AUTO ANGLE DIHE" in the topology file.
Doesn't it suppose to automatically generate the angles and dihedral
angles? In my case, I add two new residues to the topology file, then try
to make psf file. However, in the log file there are two lines like
this:"disabling angle autogeneration, disabling dihedral autogeneration".
Why is AUTOgen disabled? I don't change anything except for adding two new
residues into the topology file.

Thanks for any comments!

Best,
Jeny