Re: psfgen issue

From: Rad Balu (radbalu_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Jun 06 2004 - 22:03:07 CDT

On Monday 07 June 2004 10:23, Edward Patrick Obrien wrote:
Hi Ed,

I am not sure what it means and that is what I am trying to figure it out. If
you look at the psf generated by VMD (in both X-PLOR and CHARMM format), at
the end it prints some statistics and for Rhodopsin/retinal complex it
printed "NGRP 1". Whereas for the same complex Charmm generated psf prints a
statistics of "NGRP 1769". I can only hazard a guess by looking at the
topology file wherein the atoms are defiend in different groups and may that
is the statistics that is getting printed. I need to generate the psf that is
compatible with Charmm. If someone can throw some light into what thsi all
means I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Rad