Re: psfgen non-bonded atom pairs

From: Shirley Hui (shirleyhui_at_alumni.uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Sat May 22 2004 - 12:35:52 CDT

I read up on the available documentation and now I think that in the section called NNB in the psf file, that these contain the non bonded pairs
This web page has an example of what I am talking about: http://employees.csbsju.edu/hjakubowski/classes/ch331/bcintro/pdbentrynomen.htm
My question now is why when I run psfgen on my psb files, that section contains all zeros??
It's as if there are no non bonded pairs, but I don't think this is right. The molecule I am testing with is 1UBQ.pdb (ubiquitin).
Thanks for any insight,
shirley