RE: Calculating parameters.

From: Ahmet Bakan (abakan_at_ku.edu.tr)
Date: Fri May 14 2004 - 16:59:15 CDT

Hi Ivan,

There are some papers on development of COMPASS force field which may help
you.
"COMPASS: An ab Initio Force-Field Optimized for Condensed-Phase
ApplicationssOverview with Details on Alkane and Benzene Compounds, H. Sun"
I had tried to generate and guess some parameters for a urea structure, I
got very poor results.
Now, I retrieve the parameters that I need from papers on development of
Polymer Consistent Force Field.
I think you can find most of the quadratic parameters there.

Regards,
Ahmet
Ahmet Bakan
Chemistry, Junior