Re: # of processors

From: Gengbin Zheng (gzheng_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 00:41:44 CDT

Hi Neema,

This normally should not happen. It may be interesting to see the timing
on 10 and 14 processors, or even odd number of processors to get a
complete curve.
btw, was there any other job running on the cluster at same time? or check
if there are zombie processes on some nodes that consuming cpu cycles.

Gengbin