timeout on running namd

From: Amarda Shehu (shehua_at_is.rice.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 30 2004 - 12:09:02 CST

Dear all,

I am lately having problems firing up namd on 2 nodes (4 processors). This
has never happened before. Here are the complaints of charmrun on debug
mode. The nodes 01 and 05 that I am using are up - I amusing a cluster in
my university - there's nothing wrong with them.

Charmrun> charmrun started...
Charmrun> using /home/shehua/.nodelist as nodesfile
Charmrun> rsh (node01:0d) started
Charmrun> rsh (node05:1d) started
Charmrun> rsh (node01:2d) started
Charmrun> rsh (node05:3d) started
Charmrun> node programs all started
Charmrun> error 0 attaching to node:
Timeout waiting for node-program to connect

I wwould appreciate if someone knows why this is happening. It just
started yesterday everning - I was able to run namd all day before this
started to happen. Nothing changed except my input files to the
configuration file. The cluster is up and running.

-Amarda