Re: Running on Alpha cluster

From: Alex V. (vav_at_udman.ru)
Date: Fri Mar 26 2004 - 03:31:22 CST

Hi!

I successfully compiled Namd for Linux-Alpha-MPI-cxx,
but I'm not getting how to provide support for MPI-GM drivers?
I compiled charm++ from latest CVS version as follows:
./build charm++ mpi-linux-axp gm cxx

than what ARCH should be used to build Namd?
Linux-Alpha-MPI-cxx searches for charm++ in
charm/mpi-linux-alpha-cxx
not in
charm/mpi-linux-alpha-gm-cxx
and compilation crashes (not found charm++.h etc.)
How to solve this problem? And also
a had to link libmpi.a -> libmpich.a because
linker couldn't find -lmpi. Are there cleaner ways
to specify that I have MPICH??

Regards,
Alex