running multiple minimizations

From: Stern, Julie (jvstern_at_bnl.gov)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 09:20:34 CST

Hello,
    I understand how to minimize initially and run the equilibration
with the minimized coordinates. But, how does one minimize several
times during a run? I would think that one way would be to
save the minimized coordinates after a certain time, start the
equilibration, save the coordinates after a certain time, then
use restart coordinates to minimize again. But is there a way
to just set this up within the configuration file to minimize
multiple times?
Thanks.

Sincerely,
Julie Stern