RE: minimization problem

From: Ahmet Bakan (abakan_at_ku.edu.tr)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 18:43:00 CST

Hi Again,

CT2 C CT3 exactly means that you have a wrong atom type for an atom in your
topology file, because C is for alpha carbon of amino acids. You should use
this atom type for backbone alpha carbon atoms, since there is no such
parameter. If you guess that parameter, you will have the same trouble with
torsional parameters. You should check your atom type definitions.
Sorry for sending two emails.

Ahmet

Ahmet Bakan
Chemistry, Junior