Re: Load balance strategy

From: Alex V. (vav_at_udman.ru)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 00:03:19 CST

Thanks for all your advises!!!))

I've already tried to reduce firstLdbStep parameter and gained
performance of my calculations. I really needed that while simulating
*huge* molecular system. But I think it is more useful on heterogeneous
clusters when more powerful nodes waste there resources waiting
for slower PCs (at startup phase).

By the way, will *Charm++* become an international standard for
parallel processing? Are you planing to provide integration with CORBA?

Alex