RE: Urea and GdHCl parameters

From: Ahmet Bakan (abakan_at_ku.edu.tr)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 13:15:18 CST

Hi Ruxanda,

I have some topology files, one for Dimetyl Urea and necessary parameters.
Parameters are derived from similar parameters for amino acids and some from
COMPASS forcefield. Also, there is a guide for topology file and parameter
generation. You can try those materials and let me know if I can help
further.
http://home.ku.edu.tr/~abakan

Ahmet

Ahmet Bakan