error codes in charmrun/namd?

From: J. Rui Rodrigues (jrui_at_ci.uc.pt)
Date: Wed Feb 25 2004 - 14:02:43 CST

Hi,
I have been successfully running NAMD 2.5 for Linux-i686 in a linux cluster
(RH9) whith PBSPro. My last job died with an Exit_status=265 and the following
message:
=>> PBS: job killed: node 1 (pata39) requested job die, code 15009
According to the PBS manual, the exit status (265) is from the last command in
the PBS submission script (charmrun). This means that the error is from
charmrun or namd2? Where can I find a list whith the error codes and their
meanings?

Thanks,
Rui Rodrigues

--