Re: Compiling NAMD on Tungsten.ncsa

From: Jim Phillips (jim_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 17:35:20 CST

Hi,

There are generic directions for building against MPI libraries in the
notes.txt file included with the source code (available as "Source" in the
same list as the binaries).

Specific information on running at NCSA is maintained on the Wiki at

  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/wiki/index.cgi?NamdAtNCSA

-Jim