RE: minimization problem - "Bad global exclusion count, possible error!"

From: Frances Leung (frances_leung_at_rogers.com)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 21:20:54 CST

Hello,

I think it's a little different for my case. Previously I successfully
minimized my protein complex. I even finished equilibrating it.
However, the process took so long and I expected the SMD would take even
longer and due to time constraints, I decided to do just half of the
protein (the protein has two chains, now I'm trying to do simulation on
just one of the chains to save time since both chains are essentially
identical). I didn't get warnings like these when I was minimizing the
complete protein complex, but now that I'm doing just half of it, I get
problems. I wonder what I need to do to get through the minimization
part by simulating just one chain?

Frances