Re: previous question about multiplicity

From: Jim Phillips (jim_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 14:12:45 CST

Hi,

Looking at the code myself, the only way you should see this error is if
you have a repeated dihedral (i.e., same atom numbers) listed in the
structure (psf) file. This might be because of a repeated dihedral in the
topology file used to generate the structure. Unfortunately the actual
atom numbers are not passed to the code that generates this error message.
In any case, there are only a small number of atoms to examine in the psf
file to check this. Let us know what you find.

-Jim