Heme A topology?

From: Olya Kravchenko (okrav_at_ucdavis.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 17:05:49 CST

Hi all! I'm trying to create topology and parameters for heme a type which is
a little different from heme b described in standard
top_all27_prot_lipid.inp. I'm having difficulties with some angles that are
not in parameter file. It seems that topology entry I made is correct, but
when I run namd I get errors saying that it cannot identify parameters for
certain angles. I was wondering whether someone has done it before and can
help me out with entries for angles? Thank you !
Olya