Re: Chloroform Solvent Box

From: alessandro.pedretti_at_unimi.it
Date: Tue Nov 23 2004 - 14:19:11 CST

Try to use VEGA ZZ, available for free at:

http://www.ddl.unimi.it

It includes some solvent clusters: acetone, ammonia, CH2Cl2, CHCl3, formaldehyde, methane, methanol, octanol-water, POPC crystal, POPC liquid, water.
The software is able to solvate your molecule placing it in a box or in a sphere and it can generate a solvent layer around your molecule also.
Best regards

Alessandro Pedretti