Re: linux cluster trouble

From: Mounir Tarek (Mounir.Tarek_at_edam.uhp-nancy.fr)
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 06:27:55 CST

Hi

I have a similarr problem that I have submitted to the list a couple of weeks
ago.
I have setu up my cluster using the ROCKS NPACI distribution.

I have not solved it yet,
tought at some point it was the rsh protocol.

I have got it to run on 4 procs passed the first iteration once in a while (at
random), results not reproduceable.

Any suggestions please don't hesitate

Selon mpappala_at_unict.it:

--
Mounir Tarek
Equipe de dynamique des assemblages membranaires