xsc file reading and segmentation fault

From: li (zlee_at_ustc.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 06 2004 - 20:16:28 CST

 Hi, everybody:

  When I submit simulations with .xsc files,the simulations often cease with report of 'segmentation fault' after reading xsc files.So I replace the 'extendedsystem' option with the orginal PBC set,and this error disappears.Since segmentation fault is a common computer problem reative to memory.It seems that this error is also machine dependent: on our i686 cluster, only one node report this error, but on ia64 linux cluster, this error is very popular.

 What's the possible reason and any solutions?

Thanks in advace!

--
USTC Alumni Email System