Re: Compilation on Opteron

From: Leandro Martinez (lmartinez_at_iqm.unicamp.br)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 13:35:13 CDT

  I have just installed namd on a Opteron 242. We are using Fedora 2.0
x86_64, but we had no intention on running namd on 64bits. I have
just copied my linux binaries from my Red Hat 7.3 32bits and they
worked. I not sure if I will have some problem latter, but my
simulations seems to be running just fine. Also we don't have
any benchmark still. We are performing these tests in a mini 2 node
Opteron 242 cluster.
Leandro.