topology file for compound

From: Yanlong Xu (yxu3_at_paws.lsu.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 26 2004 - 12:15:28 CDT

Hey, Dear NAMD users:
  I have one question and wish somebody know the answer and would like to share the solution here:
Is there any easier way to build a topology file for a small compound? I found a website http://xplor.csb.yale.edu/xplor/hetero that gives lots hetor groups xplor format topology file, but I had trouble to read them into psfgen and combine it with my protein PSF file. Anybody used that website before?
  Last, if somebody happen to have FAD topology file, that will be super great if you'd like to share it. :-)
  Or, maybe there is other better resource that we can look up and download the file? Thanks
Sincerely yours
Yanlong