Re: Questions

From: Edward Patrick Obrien (edobrien_at_Glue.umd.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 17:02:29 CDT

Hi Manali,
  I think that these options may help your protein-out-of-the-box problem:

wrapAll on
wrapNearest on

You should avoid simulating waters you don't need, it just adds to the
computational cost.

In case you didn't know there is nothing wrong with your protein wandering
out of the box (I assume you are using Periodic boundary conditions), it
is just interacting with the image molecules. The physics is still the
same as if it was in the box.

I don't have an answer to the second part of your question,
Ed