Re: Running on Alpha cluster

From: Gengbin Zheng (gzheng_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 26 2004 - 11:43:38 CST

I think you can use
Linux-Alpha-MPI-cxx.arch
but change CHARMARCH to mpi-linux-axp-gm-cxx

Because there are too many combinations and options, so far we have not
come up a good way of automate the compilations, so people may have to
manually tweak things to get namd compiled with charm++.
In future, I may write an auto config script to check whether it is mpich
or specific mpi.

Gengbin

Gengbin Zheng
(217)244-3667 (o)