Re: initial temp of simulation

From: Tim Isgro (timisgro_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 25 2004 - 11:11:07 CST

This should do it:

## Heating Process

reassignFreq 200
reassignTemp 300
reassignIncr 10
reassignHold 340

ReassignFreq gives the number of timesteps after which the temperature is
changed. ReassignTemp gives the initial temp. ReassignIncr gives the
amount by which to increase T every (200) steps. ReassignHold gives the
final T, and will keep the run at that T if you want to run for more than
1000 steps.

Tim