Re: Namd with intel compilers.

From: Gengbin Zheng (gzheng_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 17 2004 - 10:52:27 CST

Hi,

 I have heard all kinds of bugs compiling with intel compiler 8.0.
You may want to play with the compiler flags defined in
FLOATOPTS, CXXOPTS and CXXNOALIASOPTS in Linux-i686-icc.arch to see
if it can go away.
 You can remove some -f optimiation options, or lower the optimization
level to -O2. I guess -fno-alias is important though, without it your
simulation may run many times slowr.
 Let us know if you have any luck, thanks!

Gengbin