about guesscoord

From: mashaojie (mashao_jie_at_163.com)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 21:31:05 CST

Dear Sir:
     There are some problems when I create a pdb file and a psf file. I have gotten a original pdb file from rcsb website. It is a crystal by NMR. Only alpha C coords can be found in this pdb file. The residue information is enough. Could I get other atoms' coordinates. Is the coordiantes information dependable ? if I could. Another Question, I don't know how to the psfgen gusscoord,Because I don't find coordinates informations in topology file. Where do thest datas come from?

   Thank you .
                       mashaojie