Minimization with CHARMM

From: ted q (q_ted_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 07 2004 - 15:56:11 CST

Hi,

I'm a new user of NAMD and am trying to create/find a simple configuration
file to minimize a PDB structure with the CHARMM potential. I already have
downloaded the potential and have a very basic script, but the minimization
doesn't appear to work that well, and I suspect it's because my parameters
are non-optimal - could someone suggest a decent script to start out with?
Thanks!

-Ted

Ted Quon
Research Assistant