Re: total energy stuck between two levels

From: Jérôme Hénin (jerome.henin_at_uhp-nancy.fr)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 02:42:33 CST

Hi Amit,

Are you using multiple timestepping? If yes, you should output energies with a
period that is a multiple of the slowest timestep (normally
fullElectFrequency). Otherwise, you may get incorrect energies.

I don't think this is explained in the NAMD manual, but maybe it should.

Jerome

--
Jérôme Hénin
Equipe Dynamique des Assemblages Membranaires