Help with NAMD + Clustermatic 4 please

From: Mike Grommet (mgrommet_at_elucidations.net)
Date: Sun Dec 14 2003 - 01:01:55 CST

I'm trying to get NAMD 2.5 + Clustermatic 4 up and running... I'm using
the clustermatic 3 binary distro from the namd site -- which could be my
problem, I suppose if worst comes to worst, I can build from source...

Anyway, I've installed Clustermatic 4 on a master, and have installed one
slave node... the node boots up, and bpstat shows
Node(s) Status Mode User Group
0 up ---x------ root root

I've run through a few of the namd tutorials using a single stand alone
process on the master and decided to turn it loose on my slave node...

I try running (from the 1-2build tutorial):
charmrun +p2 namd2 ubq_ws_eq.conf

And get
Charmrun> no slave node available!

Anyone have some pointers on what to attempt now?

Thanks for the help... I'm pretty new to all of this.