Re: 2 domains rigid body rotation with IMD

From: Matteo Cattaneo (teosuck_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Dec 07 2003 - 14:33:47 CST

You're right,
but if I apply the same force only to the alpha
carbons of the backbone of the lid domain I don't have
to worry about different masses (all the carbons have
the same mass): the others atom of the backbone and
the side chains should "follow" the alpha carbons and
the system should behave "almost" as a rigid body
without a significative lost of stucturation.

The question is still: how to apply the same force
only to the alpha carbons with IMD?

Matteo Cattaneo