Re: I have known how to find and click the atoms accurately and easily.

From: nathalie reuter (nathalie.reuter_at_ibmb.uib.no)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 02:16:29 CST

Hi,

if you have selected (by clicking) the atoms between which you which to
measure the distance, you can simply use the 'labels' window (from the
'graphics' pulldown).
In this window, you select 'bond' on the top left and the distances you
have measured will appear in the blue window below. Select the one you
are interested in, and you can plot it by clicking on 'graph' ! (you
need to have xmgrace installed though but this is no problem,
visit http://plasma-gate.weizmann.ac.il/Grace/).

Hope this helps,

Nathalie