atoms moving too fast

From: himanshu chandola (beu99419_at_ccsun50.iitd.ernet.in)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 03:21:12 CST

hello everyone,
           I had mailed here earlier about the error about atoms moving
too fast. I increased my cutoff to 15 just to make sure that errors don't
appear dude to the reason specified at
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/current/ug/node23.html

Still the 'atoms moving too fast' error persists. I also don't have any
atoms at 'uninitialized --(0,0,0)' coordinates.

My protein is not in a box and at this moment i was just trying to
equilibrate it.

any suggestions about what could have been possibly gone wrong ?

with kind regards,

himanshu

Morpheus: Do you believe in fate, Neo?
Neo: No.
Morpheus: Why Not?
Neo: Because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life.