pair Interaction and electric field

From: Ioana Cozmuta (ioana_at_nas.nasa.gov)
Date: Sun Oct 19 2003 - 14:09:22 CDT

Hi,

Is there an option to use the pairInteraction module to calculate the
interaction energy and forces between a group of atoms and the external
applied electric field (for the case when the MD was run with the external
applied electric field turned on)?

THank you,
Ioana

* Ioana Cozmuta, PhD * "Flatter me, and I may not believe you. *
* NASA-AMES Research Center * Criticize me, and I may not like you. *
* Mail Stop 230-3 * Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. *
* Moffet Field,CA 94035 * Encourage me, and I will not forget you!"*
* phone: (650) 604-0993 * *
* fax: (650) 604-0350 * William Arthur Ward *