Classes tonight

From: Tanja Hodges (incognita1@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 11:52:31 CST

Hello All,
    Just a reminder that the 2nd set of courses starts tonight. This is
also an invitation to the intermediate dancers, please show up for beginner
class---tango/cha cha tonight 7:15 freer---and support our new dancers. If
you're at the point in your dance career where you consider yourself to be
intermediate, I'll bet some intermediate dancer probably encouraged you
along the way, come on out and give a little back. Promote the new crop of
dancers.

Thanks,

Tanja
DI teaching/education chair