Tango Workshops advance enrollment change

From: joe grohens (joe@WOLFRAM.COM)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 13:33:23 CST

Dear dancers,

The first weekend of workshops with Alberto and Valorie start this evening,
Friday 24 Feb with Dance Tango Tonite (7:30-9:30).

The full schedule of workshops is at
http://www.prairienet.org/white-street/alberto.workshop.html

Each workshop is $25 per person at the door, with lower rates for advance
enrollment.

You can get the discount if you pay in advance for _any_ workshop or set of
workshops.
We changed this from the previous Feb 25 deadline, since some people are
finding out about the workshops only now.

You can pay in advance through the mail, at White Street during another
workshop, or by arrangement with me.

See the web pages for further info, or contact me at 328-1008 or by email.

Joe

PS -- If you are wanting to schedule private lessons ($65/hr for individual
or couple),
get in touch with me soon. They are going fast.