[cu-tango] Corrected Milonga Dates and Times

From: Ron Weigel (weigel@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Fri Jan 21 2000 - 12:27:53 CST

Dancing Illini also need to be correctly informed on these matters so as not
to make erroneous decisions in the allocation of time for dance.

>C-U Tangueros:
>
>Joe used old information I provided him on the dates and times of the milongas.
>
>The corrected (updated) milonga dates and times at Phillips Center are
>printed at the end of the is message:

>>:::::::
>>DANCES
>>:::::::

>>Phillips Recreation Center
>>
>>The Tango Society of Central Illinois hosts a milonga at Phillips
>>Recreation Center on the 2nd Saturday of most months. Tango workshops are
>>occasionally offered immediately before the dance.
>>
>>Please bring a pair of non-street shoes to protect the beautiful hardwood
>>floor in this studio.
>>
>>Place: Springfield and McCullough, Urbana
>>Time: 7-11pm (workshops 6-7pm)
>>Admission: $3:00
>>Dates:
>> Feb 12 workshop in milonga w. Tom Ronquillo
>> Mar 11
>> Apr 8 workshop
>>
>> June 10
>> July 8
>>
>> Sept 9 workshop
>> Oct 14
>> Nov 11 workshop
>> Dec 9

Correct dates: (all Saturday)

 Feb 12 workshop in milonga w. Tom Ronquillo
 Mar 4 [ not Mar 11 ]
 Apr 8 workshop
 May 6 [ added to schedule ]
 June 10
 July 8
                [ no milonga in August ]
 Sept 9 workshop
 Oct 14
 Nov 11 workshop
 Dec 9

The correct times are: milonga 8 - 11 PM
                        workshops 7 - 8 PM

Please mark these dates on your calendar so that tango is not pre-empted by
other less important committments.

Ronald M. Weigel, Ph.D.
Professor
Division of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine
Department of Veterinary Pathobiology
2001 S Lincoln Avenue
University of Illinois
Urbana, IL 61802 USA