Next Tango Lesson in Bloomington

From: TangoLeon@AOL.COM
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 20:37:01 CST

Hola Tangueros y Tangueras!

There will be a tango lesson in Bloomington this Saturday January 8 from 10
AM - Noon. The lesson will be given by Tom Ronquillo, who is an excellent
experienced tango dancer and teacher. The lesson will be at the beginner
level. This is an excellent opportunity for beginners to learn new steps and
forgetful intermediates to refresh their memories. The cost of the lesson is
$10 for singles and $15 for couples.

The location is the Wrainbow Ballroom, 101 E. Mulberry Street. To get there
from C-U, take I-74 west to Bloomington. Take the first Bloomington exit (Rt.
51 North). In a few minutes the road will divide and become a one-way street.
A few minutes later there will be an overpass. The streets right before
Mulberry will be Jefferson, Monroe, and Market. Stay in the leftmost lane.
About 100 ft before a Chinese restaurant (with a large sign- I think it's
'Grand Cafe') on the right, you will need to turn left into a parking lot (at
the end of the block of buildings). The Wrainbow Ballroom is right off this
parking lot, on the 2nd floor of one of the buildings.

Don't miss an opportunity to tango!

Leonardo
El Leon del Tango
TangoLeon@aol.com