dresses for dancing

From: RuthAnn Nichols (ruthannn@PDNT.COM)
Date: Thu Aug 26 1999 - 08:58:10 CDT

Hi, fellow dancers!

I am having a garage sale tomorrow (Labor Day) and am thinning out my dance wardrobe. There are various dance-type clothes in various sizes, some of which have never been worn. Also a few pairs of dance shoes, (size 9 1/2 American).

I will be at home much of today (Sunday) if you want to come by. Just call 352-7837 (35 2-STEP) to make sure I am in. Otherwise I hope to see some of you tomorrow at 306 West John in Champaign. 1 block south of Green, 2 1/2 blocks west of Neil.

RuthAnn
(former Social Chair, Dancing Illini)

I also have various small appliances and household items if you are setting up your new apartment!