Hello!

From: DAVID S ELDRIDGE (eldridd@OKSTATE.EDU)
Date: Mon Aug 30 1999 - 20:40:59 CDT

Howdy! How is everyone doing? I just wanted to say Hi, and that I hope
the dance went well!

Things are going okay in oklahoma. It is very hot though. So far I
haven't hooked up with Henry Neeman, it is probably close to an hour and a
half to Okla. Univ. It could work for the odd dance, but I just
wouldn't be able to do lessons or classes that frequently. There have a
been a few swing events that I have
been to so far, some good, some better. There is supposedly a Stillwater
Ballroom Dance Club, but they seem to be hiding. I may catch them this
friday.

Hope that everyone is well! Drop by if you are in the neighborhood.

ttfn
Dave