Tango on the Quad and other scenes

From: joe grohens (joe@WOLFRAM.COM)
Date: Thu Apr 29 1999 - 21:54:51 CDT

Tango on the Quad
6-8 pm
Saturday 1 May

This weekend is supposed to be very nice weather. How about a
break from studying and come out to the Quad for a bit of tango?
Trust me, there is nothing like dancing Tango outdoors.

We're going to meet around Foellinger Auditorium at 6pm with a boom box
and do some dancing. If we're not at Foellinger, check the Union back patio
or some other area. We'll be there somewhere! (Unless it's raining.)

Bring some shoes that you can use to pivot on concrete ... hard rubber
should be OK, as should leather.

==

Also, don't forget ...

Friday 30 Apr
Regent Ballroom
11:00-11:30 Argentine Tango
11:30-1:30 Salsa
(remember the dress code!)

==

And ...

Sunday 2 May
White Street Arts Center
7-9 pm
Tango Practica
(no dress code ... bring your steps! :-) )

==

Lest we forget ....

Tuesday 4 May
Argentine Tango Night at