Purdue competition (fwd)

Jim Phillips (jim@ks.uiuc.edu)
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 10:30:57 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 03:16:56 -0500 (EST)
From: Kimberly Smith <kjsmith@expert.cc.purdue.edu>
Subject: Purdue competition

Purdue University is pleased to announce our Ballroom Classic competition
on October 29 - 31, 1999. We will be featuring a pro show by Dan
Rutherford and Nicole Carroll, the 2nd place American Rhythm couple in the
U.S. Information will be on our web site at
http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~ballroom/

We will have students and adults competiting in both American and
International styles with all syllabus levels as well as an open level.

Questions may be directed to Kim Smith at her email address:
kjsmith@purdue.edu

We hope to see you there for our welcoming dance featuring a Lindy
workshop, our competition, the pro show, and workshops by Kathryn
Schaffer, Dan Rutherford, and Nicole Carroll.

Kimberly Smith, competiton chair