Re: Notre Dame Competition -- last chance for rides!

regina danute pareigis (pareigis@STUDENTS.UIUC.EDU)
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 11:49:51 -0500

If you guys want to ride in my car , it might be more ecconomical, I also
have a place to stay, my Aunt has invited us all to stay at her house on
the shore of lake michigan, we'll have at least two nbeds and 3 cots as
well as a couch, it's about 45min from Notre Dame though, let me know if
anyone is interrested. I'm more than happy to take my car if it's going
to be expensive to rent.
Regina