Re: Need partners for the competitions?

Marty Blase (mblase@NCSA.UIUC.EDU)
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 13:13:36 -0500

At 11:43 AM 9/18/98 -0500, sheila anne lebedenko wrote:

>2) You could post a note on this discuss list that you are looking for
>a partner for the competitions. Actually Charles just did this and I
>just responded that I would dance west coast swing with him (so this works)

Well, then, we'll do just that. :-)

Marty Blase here -- the really tall blonde guy you may have seen around
practices from time to time. I'm looking to go to both the Purdue and the
DI competitions this fall, which will be my first comps *ever*. I'm still
officially a beginner, but I started with the DI last fall, and I'm taking
a couple of DanceSport classes to try and polish my technique.

I'm looking for another beginner who'd like to compete and who's willing to
put in a little practice outside of classes. I'm not prejudiced about
height, but I am six-foot-six, so the taller you are, the better. :-)

Marty Blase -- NCSA Webmaster
mblase@ncsa.uiuc.edu