Salsa Classes!!! (fwd)

ece karatan (karatan@STUDENTS.UIUC.EDU)
Tue, 19 May 1998 14:22:12 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 11:28:56 -0500
From: ece karatan <karatan@STUDENTS.UIUC.EDU>
To: Multiple recipients of list SALSA-L <SALSA-L@POSTOFFICE.CSO.UIUC.EDU>
Subject: Salsa Classes!!!

Hello all!!

We are starting to teach BEGINNER SALSA AND MERENGUE classes TODAY!! That
is the 19TH OF MAY, TUESDAY!! ( Nothing like leaving things to the last
minute! :-) )

This class will be on Tuesdays at the Springer Cultural Center which is
located in downtown Champaign. Springer is right across from the Thai
Restaurant (which is on the same block as the Art Theater, The Great
Impasta, and the parking lot). There is free parking in the Springer
parking lot.

Time 5:30 - 7:00

7 weeks long-35$/person

No partner is necessary and as always FIRST CLASS IS FREE!

Come check it out!!! After the class you can enjoy a refreshing drink in
one of the many (3?) beer gardens of the booming downtown
Champaign!!! ( I should get the City of Champaign to pay me for
advertising for them!!!)

Cool? Cool!!

Have a great summer!! And dance a lot!!1
Ece Karatan/Mark Johnson

For questions please call Mark at 239-4328
or write to Ece at karatan@uiuc.edu