Fwd: Dance With Me-promotion on Oprah

Mark Balzer (m-balzer@STUDENTS.UIUC.EDU)
Thu, 14 May 1998 15:26:08 -0500

I just got news from Enio about the status of the new salsa movie that he
helped choreograph and appears in. Originally due out on Feb 14 as "Shut
Up and Dance," it has been retitled "Dance With Me" and will be released
soon. Look for it.

Mark

ps - there's a trailer you can watch at:

http://www.sol.no/akersmic/trailere/dance_with_me.mov