Re: SOC: Nightclub two-step at the Regent

Ron Larkin (r-larkin@UIUC.EDU)
Tue, 25 Feb 1997 14:43:49 -0600

Mark writes:
>Anyone who has had the basics can still sign up for David's 2-step II
>class

David will also be teaching a 12-week 2-step I class at the Regent
starting a little later this spring. My understanding is that this
12-week format is being re-instituted and his 1996-1997 6-week format is
being discontinued.

Regent courses offer excellent professional instruction, a big ballroom
floor,good sound, and a supportive environment. The pacing of instruction
is sedate rather than ambitious, so if you miss a class it's no big deal.

Ron