Re: SOC: Nightclub two-step (was: Hello all...)

Peter Bruhn (bruhn@UIUC.EDU)
Tue, 25 Feb 1997 21:24:17 -0600

On Mon, 24 Feb 1997, Henry Neeman wrote:

> I'd be happy to teach a seminar in nightclub two-step in late March or
> early April, if people are interested.

I would be very happy if Henry would teach 2-step. I really want to learn
it, but there was no class this and last semester. I had to watch other
people dancing 2-step and try to fake it afterwards - and that's not the
best and easiest way.

I believe David's class is great (as all his classes) - but it is no real
alternative: It's at the same time as the DI intermediate class, it is $40
for six weeks, it's far away from campus, and probably there are not much
DI-people.

Peter